1. Super bills are scanned/uploaded in the Practice Management/EMR.
2. Opening the already existing patient’s account and charges are entered as per the CPTs and ICD codes marked in the superbill.
3. If no patient account is found then create a new one after getting confirmation from the client.
4. Appropriate ICD codes are mapped as per the NCDs and LCDs to avoid any medical necessity denials.
5. Adding appropriate modifier to prevent the denials.
6. The entered charge is sent to Coders for quality checking and then we release the claim.